|Metromax Q Polymer Posts||Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|Ref:MQ13P - Post Height: 330mm||-|
|Ref:MQ33P - Post Height: 837mm||(+£5.09)|
|Ref:MQ54P - Post Height: 1372mm||(+£7.00)|
|Ref:MQ63P - Post Height: 1598mm||(+£8.90)|
|Ref:MQ74P - Post Height: 1880mm||(+£10.18)|
|Ref:MQ86P - Post Height: 2184mm||(+£12.72)|
MetroMax Q™ Metro’s polymer shelving system incorporates robust steel corners, reinforced centre supports, and advanced polymer materials to deliver stationary and mobile solutions with the strength of traditional wire shelving. Removable polymer shelf mats protect supplies from damage and wash easily by hand or in dish machines. Microban® antimicrobial product protection is built into the shelf mats and finishes to keep the shelving “cleaner between cleanings”. MetroMax Q™ shelving offers removable polymer shelf mats with epoxy coated frames, a more durable and cleanable alternative to traditional epoxy coated wire shelving. Shelf frames and epoxy coated posts carry a 15 year warranty against corrosion. Optional polymer posts offer a lifetime warranty against corrosion. Ideal for general, wet or humid environments, walk-in coolers, and sterile areas. Units can be utilized as stationary, mobile, and high density storage. Quick adjust shelves allow units to be easily reconfigured without tools on 1” (25mm) increments to maximize storage space. Vented mats allow air and light penetration and are easily removable for washing by hand or dish machines. Shelving units hold as much as traditional Metro wire shelving, up to 363 kg per shelf and 900 kgs per stationary unit. A variety of accessories will help contain, identify, organize, and transport supplies (Dividers - Ledges - Handles - Castor Options ect).
- Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and all touch points
- Stationary, mobile, and high density storage options.
- Quick adjust shelves allow units to be easily reconfigured without tools on 1” (25mm) increments to maximize storage space.
- Vented mats allow air and light penetration and are easily removable for washing by hand or dish machines.
- Shelving units hold as much as traditional Metro wire shelving, up to (363 kg) per shelf and 900kgs per stationary unit
Metromax Q Posts
- Product Code: MQ33P
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Ex Tax: £15.50