Longspan is perfect for warehouses, factories and automotive workshops where you need a tough, durable shelving rack and you can even store pallets on the floor underneath. This is an 'add on' system so for one bay you need 2 frames and every additional joined bay needs one frame extra. Our Longspan racks are ideal for big bulky items and heavy loads up to 700kg. Heavy Duty steel profile beams support 25mm thick, P2 grade chipboard decks or galvanised steel panels (POA). Additional steel shelf supports can be added to increase shelf loads up to 1000kg UDL (POA). Standard colour powder coated in high visibility Anthracite Frames/Light Grey Beams.(*25mm chipboard stands 7mm above beam level). Supplied as standard with 3 levels with chipboard decks (Galv decks POA)
- Frames are available from stock in 1800mm, however we can supply up to 6000mm (POA)
- Longspan is perfect for warehouses, factories and automotive workshops where you need a tough, durable rack and you can even store pallets on the floor underneath.
- This is an 'add on' system so for one bay you need 2 frames and every additional joined bay needs one frame.
- Save money on longer runs. Simply choose the total number of frames required and then the number of shelf levels .
- We recommend 2 floor fixings are used per frame for maximum stability.
- Supplied Fully Assembled, Frames are bolted with powder coated posts and galvanised bracing
- Beam connectors lock into posts and come with safety shelf clips
- Capacity: Each shelf carries up to 700kg UDL*
- Chipboard shelf capacity can be increased with optional deck supports
- Standard colour powder coated in high visibility Anthracite Frames and Light Grey Beams
- Levels complete with 25mm P2 chipboard decking or galvanised steel panels
- Galvanised panels which are ideal for cold or damp areas are available (POA)
- Choice of 3 heights, 3 widths and 3 depths
- *UDL = Uniformly distributed load
The sizes stated above are our standard stock sizes which we keep in stock for rapid despatch, our full range has a more comprehensive size range to suit smaller/larger applications. Please contact us on 0800 0141664 or at email@example.com for a no obligation quote.