Budget 3 Shelf Longspan Shelving bays are perfect for warehouses, factories and automotive workshops where you need a tough, durable shelving rack and you can even store pallets on the floor underneath. This is an 'add on' system so for one bay you need 2 frames and every additional joined bay needs one frame extra. Our Longspan racks are ideal for big bulky items and heavy loads up to 5000kg. Meduim Duty steel profile beams support 25mm thick, P2 grade chipboard. Additional steel shelf supports can be added to increase shelf loads (All beam levels deeper than 457mm come with 1 or more deck support as standard). Standard colour powder coated in hi- visibility Blue Frames/Orange Beams. Frame price includes 2 x uprights + all bracing and fixings – Beam Level is one complete level which includes 2 x beams + chipboard deck + all necessary deck supports + safety clips.
- Longspan is perfect for warehouses, factories and automotive workshops where you need a tough, durable rack and you can even store pallets on the floor underneath.
- This is an 'add on' system so for one bay you need 2 frames and every additional joined bay needs one frame.
- Save money on longer runs. Simply choose the total number of frames required and then the number of shelf levels
- We recommend 2 floor fixings are used per frame for maximum stability.
- Frames are bolted with powder coated posts and galvanised bracing
- Beam connectors lock into frames and come with safety shelf clips
- Chipboard shelf capacity can be increased with optional deck supports
- *UDL = Uniformly distributed load
The sizes stated above are our standard stock sizes which we keep in stock for rapid despatch, our full range has a more comprehensive size range to suit smaller/larger applications. Please call us on 0800 0141664 or @ email@example.com for a no obligation quote.